AFAO Community Hub
The AFAO Community Hub will again be a feature of this year’s Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference. The program for the Hub is being developed and will include sessions on:
- Early initiation of treatment: busting the myths
- HIV Cure: What would it look like?
- PrEP: working towards affordable and equitable access in Australia
- PrEP and STIs: idle chit chat or the next real challenge?
- Anti-microbial resistance in STIs: the role of community in addressing this emerging issue
- HIV and Mobility
- AIDS Action Council, HIV and the Australian Capital Territory
- Imagining self-testing in Australia: opportunities and challenges
- Hidden populations and the virtual elimination of HIV: who are these populations, and how do we ensure they are included in the national response?
- Trans and gender diversity: making spaces safer and more inclusive through language
Check back for a full program in October