Virtual Sponsorship Opportunities
Delegate Mailout $7,700
- The ASHM conference team would like to provide all registered delegates with a tangible item for their participation and to encourage inclusiveness and engagement in the virtual platform. Funding to go towards providing a coffee sachet for example.
- Your support to be acknowledged for this item.
Early Career and Best Poster Prizes $5,700
- Support prizes for the Best Early Career Abstract for each theme and the People’s Choice Poster (5 prizes in total).
- Your organization logo will be included in all promotion of the prizes
Virtual Exhibition Space $2,750 (face to face rate $5,700)
- Exhibit virtually for the duration of Joint Australasian HIV&AIDS and Sexual Health Conference: VIRTUAL (16 – 20 November 2020).
- Platform has functionality for: Company logo, profile, one-on-one meetings with delegates to connect virtually, downloadable promotional material or video
Daily key findings / virtual rapporteurs $2,750
- Support to go towards daily key findings / rapporteurs to be delivered during the virtual conference
- Post conference key findings report to be developed supporting the longevity of the conference and to be used as a reference guide for key statistics, findings and information
- Recognition of your support to be acknowledged pre, during and post conference
5 x Conference Scholarships $2,400
- Sponsors to be recognised as contributing to the ASHM Scholarship Program. Scholarship criteria to be determined by ASHM in conjunction with the Program Committee.
SPONSORSHIP ADD ON – Discounted Registration Package $1,290
- In conjunction with one of the above packages we can offer your organisation 5 virtual registrations for the cost of 3 non-member virtual registrations
To find out more about the excellent Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities available at the conference, please contact:
Joint Conferences Secretariat
ASHM Conference & Events Division
LMB 5057, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
T: +61 2 8204 0770
F: +61 2 8204 0782
Please note that we advise you to secure your participation early in order to gain long-term exposure.